[act-ma] [UJP] Veterans For Peace: Veterans Day Parade and Rally

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Thu Oct 24 05:00:02 PDT 2013

UJP: Veterans For Peace: Veterans Day Parade and Rally P,LI, BODY,
DIV.event-when,DIV.event-where {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;
font-size: 12px;} H1, H2, H3, H4 {text-align: center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;}
H2 {font-size: 16px;} H1 {font-size: 17px;} IMG {border: 2px solid black;} LI
{font-size: 13px;} .rtecenter {text-align: center;} .rteindent1 {margin-left:
10pt; }
======== VETERANS FOR PEACE: VETERANS DAY PARADE AND RALLY ===================

*When:* Monday, November 11, 2013, 12:30 pm *Where: *Charles St. and Beacon
St. • Boston   *Attention Peace Activists* ** *
* *Please Join/ Veterans For Peace
/and
our “Outhouse House Band” The Leftist Marching Band *  *for*
-------- *ARMISTICE / VETERANS **DAY FOR PEACE
         **NOVEMBER 11, 2013* ------------------------------------------------

-------- PARADE & FANEUIL HALL RALLY -----------------------------------------

Veterans for Peace will once again proudly walk behind the street sweepers in
the Veterans Day Parade in Boston. Please join us as we show our opposition
to the on-going war in Afghanistan and our undeclared Drone wars in Pakistan,
Yemen and Somalia

More information to follow

*We will gather at 12:30 on the corner of Charles and Beacon Streets.*

*1st Parade steps off at 1:00 pm – our parade will follow*

*Our Armistice / Veterans Day for Peace Parade* will follow the first parade
which steps off at 1:00 pm on the corner of Boylston and Tremont Street and
continue along the Boston Common. Our parade then will weave it’s way to
Faneuil Hall for the Armistice / Veterans Day for Peace event.

United for Justice with Peace [1] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[2]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [3]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [4] Upcoming Events:  Denuclearization
of the Korean Peninsula [5] Thu Oct 24 4:00pm MIT Campus - Tang Center
Cambridge Conference: Freedom & Unfreedom in the Digital Age [6] Fri Oct 25
6:00pm Lesley University Cambridge Rosalie Riegle Reading from Doing Time for
Peace [7] Sat Oct 26 7:00pm Cambridge Friends Meeting Cambridge Celebrate New
Hampshire Peace Action with Helen Caldicott [8] Sat Nov 9 5:30pm Concord City
Auditorium Concord, NH Veterans For Peace: Veterans Day Parade and Rally [9]
Mon Nov 11 12:30pm Charles St. and Beacon St. Boston How the Wounded Return
from America's Wars: The Untold Story [10] Tue Nov 12 7:00pm First Parish in
Waltham Waltham US Strategy to Contain China [11] Thu Nov 14 7:00pm Center
for Marxist Education Cambridge Music for Peace: Beethoven [12] Sat Nov 23
7:30pm Harvard-Epworth Methodist Church Cambridge
/More Peace and Justice Events [13].    How to Submit Events [14]/

[1] http://justicewithpeace.org
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[3] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://www.justicewithpeace.org