[act-ma] Forum on Mass incarceration and The New Jim Crow- Nov 7

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Sat Nov 2 14:52:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Attached find the flyer for an important forum that MassOccupy/Brookline is
sponsoring, in collaboration with the Brookline Public Library, Brookline
League of Women Voters, Brookline PAX, and AFSC NE Region.

We have a great group of panelists, discussing one of the major issues
facing our country in the struggle for social justice. We hope to see you
there, and please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

David

MASS INCARCERATION & RACIAL INEQUALITY:

The New Jim Crow

Thursday November 7 at

The Brookline Public Library -Hunneman Hall (2nd floor)

361 Washington St