[act-ma] First Night Against Which War?

Daniel Kontoff daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 16:40:39 PST 2013

First Night Against the Wars!

    That's right! We're ramping up organizing for First Night Against the
Wars. We're organizing an educational action that reaches the 100,000s of
people who will be in Boston to celebrate First Night. We want to
welcome them. We want to celebrate.  But we also want everyone to be fully conscious of the many wars: Wall
Street and Government's War on Us! The wars on women. The wars on people of color and immigrants. The wars on working people. The wars in Africa and Middle East. The war on the environment. These are all connected! Join us this year on the steps of the Boston Public Library (cnr. of
Boylston & Dartmouth) just as you have in the last six years. We'll
have free hot chocolate and snacks for passersby who stop to pick up
your literature. We're also going to have a bright sticker that has
broad appeal and that everyone opposed to these wars can wear.
    Our first meeting is Tuesday Dec. 3rd at the Community church 565 Boylston street Copley square at six pm.

   To help with the planning and organizing, please call me, Dan the Bagel
Man at 857-272-6743.