[act-ma] First night against which wars?

Daniel Kontoff daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 21:12:13 PST 2013

First Night Against the
Wars!

    That's right! We're ramping up organizing for First Night Against the
Wars. We're organizing an educational action that reaches the 100,000s
of people who will be in Boston to celebrate First Night. We want to
welcome them. We want to celebrate. But we also want everyone to be
fully conscious of the many wars: Wall Street and Government's War on
Us! The wars on women. The wars on people of color and immigrants. The
wars on working people. The wars in Africa and Middle East. The war on
the environment. These are all connected! Join us this year on the steps of the Boston Public Library (cnr. of Boylston & Dartmouth) just as you have in the last six years. We'll have free hot chocolate and
snacks for passersby who stop to pick up your literature. We're also
going to have a bright sticker that has broad appeal and that everyone
opposed to these wars can wear. Our first meeting is Tuesday Dec. 3rd at the Community church 565
Boylston street Copley square at six pm. To help with the planning and organizing, please call me, Dan the Bagel
Man at 857-272-6743.