[act-ma] dec 5: Please join us for our National Day of Action! Tell the DC evil doers: "NO cuts to soc sec and medicare!"

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Dec 1 22:15:32 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------

PLEASE JOIN US!
NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5TH

The House and Senate Budget Committees are meeting NOW and they may
consider:

  * *Cuts to Social Security*
  * *Raising Medicare beneficiary costs*
  * *Reducing Medicaid funding*

 1. CALL CONGRESS: 1-800-998-0180 and tell them to oppose cuts to Social
    Security, Medicare and Medicaid
    KEEP THE PHONES IN CONGRESS RINGING DAY AND NIGHT ON DECEMBER 5th
 2. SEND A MESSAGE TO CONGRESS through our website:
    http://www.ncpssm.org/SendALetter
 3. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and receive up-to-date information and
    message-sharing opportunities:
    https://www.facebook.com/NationalCommittee
 4. JOIN VOLUNTEERS around the country delivering over 250,000 letters
    to Congress and holding public forums and events.

For more information, contact Molly Burtenshaw at 202-216-8368 or
burtenshawm at ncpssm.org <mailto:burtenshawm at ncpssm.org>.

Join us on December 5th to SAVE THESE PROGRAMS FROM HARMFUL CUTS

Molly Burtenshaw
Grassroots Associate
The National Committee to Preserve
Social Security and Medicare