[act-ma] dec 5: Please join us for our National Day of Action! Tell the DC evil doers: "NO cuts to soc sec and medicare!"
pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Dec 1 22:15:32 PST 2013
-------- Original Message --------
PLEASE JOIN US!
NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5TH
The House and Senate Budget Committees are meeting NOW and they may
* *Cuts to Social Security*
* *Raising Medicare beneficiary costs*
* *Reducing Medicaid funding*
1. CALL CONGRESS: 1-800-998-0180 and tell them to oppose cuts to Social
Security, Medicare and Medicaid
KEEP THE PHONES IN CONGRESS RINGING DAY AND NIGHT ON DECEMBER 5th
2. SEND A MESSAGE TO CONGRESS through our website:
3. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK and receive up-to-date information and
4. JOIN VOLUNTEERS around the country delivering over 250,000 letters
to Congress and holding public forums and events.
For more information, contact Molly Burtenshaw at 202-216-8368 or
burtenshawm at ncpssm.org <mailto:burtenshawm at ncpssm.org>.
Join us on December 5th to SAVE THESE PROGRAMS FROM HARMFUL CUTS
The National Committee to Preserve
Social Security and Medicare
burtenshawm at ncpssm.org <mailto:burtenshawm at ncpssm.org>
More information about the Act-MA