[act-ma] Sunday, Dec. 8 - BOYCOTT SODASTREAM Action

Sofia w sofiawolman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 10:44:53 PST 2013

*Join the national week of action telling chain stores to*
*Boycott Israeli Occupation!*
*Boycott SodaStream!*
Sunday, Dec 8th, 1:15-2:30 PM at a secret store in Dorchester (details
below)

*To dance or sing in the FLASHMOB, meet at 10:30 AM at 549 Columbus Ave.
 RSVP to **nbalbaky at gmail.com <nbalbaky at gmail.com> for details.*

 *To join us without dancing or singing, meet near the Andrews T Stop in
Dorchester at 1:15 PM: **RSVP toliza at jvp-boston.org
<liza at jvp-boston.org> for location + details.*

Join with 20 other U.S. cities for a national
mobilization<https://wedivest.org/post/308/sodastream-days-action-2013#.Uo0ZK2R3g0w>
pressure chain stores to take SodaStream off their shelves.  SodaStream is
an Israeli corporation that produces home carbonation devices in the
illegal West Bank settlement of Mishor Adumim, in violation of Palestinian
human rights.<http://www.whoprofits.org/sites/default/files/WhoProfits-ProductioninSettlements-SodaStream.pdf>
 Together
we can pressure US corporations to heed the Palestinian call for Boycott,
Divestment, and Sanctions by de-shelving SodaStream!

Members of Boston Jewish Voice for Peace <http://jvp-boston.org/> and American
Friends Service Committee  <https://afsc.org/office/cambridge-ma>will
perform a FLASH MOB dance set to the old Mama's and the Papas hit
"California Dreamin."  Join our theatrics as a singer, dancer, sign-holder,
or general supporter!

 Liza Behrendt
*Organizer, Jewish Voice for Peace - Boston*
603-397-2412, liza at jvp-boston.org
Tell TIAA-CREF: Divest from Israeli Occupation <http://wedivest.org>

--
If your email is time-sensitive, please feel free to text or call me
directly.  I am often out away from my computer, and do not have internet