[act-ma] Thurs 12/12 John Cavanagh, IPS Exec Dir coming to Boston, plus Charles Eisenstein in January

Jamaica Plain Forum info at jamaicaplainforum.org
Fri Dec 6 14:04:36 PST 2013

Hey ACT-MA,

One great event with our IPS Executive Director *John Cavanagh up from DC
this Thursday 12/12*. He is wise, insightful, and has a *really* good
picture of the multi-faceted progressive, radical, and leftist movements in
the country right now.

Secondly, save the date: *Sunday January 26th we'll have Charles Eisenstein*.
You may remember him from "The Revolution Is Love"/"Occupy Love" from the
Occupy times.

Details below. Check http://jamaicaplainforum.org/ for more info. Hope to
see some of you there!

Peace,

* Greg Buckland*
Coordinator for the Jamaica Plain Forum

Institute for Policy Studies
30 Germania St., Bldg. L
Boston, MA 02130

office: 617-477-8630 x301

http://www.jamaicaplainforum.org/

"Institute for Policy Studies — celebrating 50 years of turning ideas into
action!"

 JOHN CAVANAGH: VISIONS FOR A NEW ECONOMY
Thursday 12 December 2013 – 7:00pm to 8:30pm
*A Conversation with John Cavanagh