[act-ma] Thurs., Dec. 12, 8 PM: Free Webinar: Changing the World Without Burning Out

Kerry Thompson thompson0692 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 10:21:32 PST 2013

Zo Tobi, an Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream and Generation Waking Up facilitator friend and Boston native now living in California, is collaborating with Maria Nemeth to bring this free webinar to activists this Thursday night at 8 PM. Sounds intriguing, so I've signed up for it. More details and a signup link below.

- Kerry Thompson, Lancaster, MA
Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream facilitator
http://www.pachamama.org/workshops/about

Zo writes...

So many changemakers I know are struggling with too much to do and too little time, money, or energy to do it. Some are heading toward burnout, some are on the verge, and some are just proactively searching for a more harmonious work/life balance. So many folks are “just wanting to get through” - but what if we all had all that we needed in order to love our lives and our work, even as we take on some of the greatest social and environmental challenges of our time?

Register for this webinar here: http://coachingforsocialchange.org/webinar

Maria Nemeth is the extraordinary coach with whom I'll actually be co-leading this call. She's engaging and warm, and her coaching and training has changed tens of thousands of people's lives, including mine.

With love,
Zo Tobi