[act-ma] [UJP] First Night Against the Wars!

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Mon Dec 23 19:15:04 PST 2013

UJP: First Night Against the Wars! P,LI, BODY, DIV.event-when,DIV.event-where
{font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 12px;} H1, H2, H3, H4
{text-align: center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;} H2 {font-size: 16px;} H1
{font-size: 17px;} IMG {border: 2px solid black;} LI {font-size: 13px;}
.rtecenter {text-align: center;} .rteindent1 {margin-left: 10pt; }
======== FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS! =======================================

*When:* Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm *Where: *steps of
the Boston Public Library • Boylston & Dartmouth Sts. • Copley T •
Boston starting at Noonish till sixish after the parade We'll have free hot
chocolate and snacks for passersby who stop to pick up your literature.
We're also going to have a bright sticker that has broad appeal and that
everyone opposed to these wars can wear.   We're organizing an educational
action that reaches the 100,000s of people who will be in Boston to
celebrate First Night. We want to welcome them. We want to celebrate. But we
also want everyone to be fully conscious of the many wars:
 * Wall Street and Government's War on Us!
 * The wars on women.
 * The wars on people of color and immigrants.
 * The wars on working people.
 * The wars in Africa and Middle East.
 * The war on the environment.

These are all connected! Help make this happen! To help with the planning and
organizing, please call Dan the Bagel Man at 857-272-6743.
Daniel.Kontoff at yahoo.com [1]
United for Justice with Peace [2] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[3]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [4]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [5] Upcoming Events:  Making Comic
Sense of 2013: Jimmy Tingle [6] Sat Dec 28 8:00pm Regent Theater Arlington
First Night Against the Wars! [7] Tue Dec 31 12:00pm steps of the Boston
Public Library Boston Towards a Just & Cooperative U.S. Foreign Policy [8]
Sat Feb 8 12:30pm St Ignatius Parish Chestnut Hill
/More Peace and Justice Events [9].    How to Submit Events [10]/

[1] mailto:Daniel.Kontoff at yahoo.com
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org
[3] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[4] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org