[act-ma] 2/27 Party to celebrate release of Cuban 5 hero Fernando

July 26th Coalition info at july26.org
Sat Feb 22 07:13:27 PST 2014

Friends:

Next Thursday, Feb. 27th, after 15 years, 5 months and 15 days of unjust
incarceration, our brother Fernando González Llort will be released from
Safford federal prison after serving his entire sentence.

*Come celebrate Fernando's release at* *Encuentro 5*
*9B Hamilton Place in Boston * *(next to the Orpheum Theater)  from 7 to
9 pm

*
He will be transferred to U.S. immigration authorities for what we hope
will be an immediate return to Cuba. There he will be embraced by his
family and the people of Cuba, who have never wavered in their
solidarity with Fernando and his four brothers.

Fernando will join René González in Cuba, the first of the Cuban Five to
be free.René has been working non-stop for his brothers' freedom.
Together they will boost the growing international campaign to free the
Cuban Five and demand that the U.S. government immediately end the
outrage of imprisoning men who were fighting terrorism and saving lives.

Hope you can make it:
*Encuentro 5*
*9B Hamilton Place in Boston**(next to the Orpheum Theater)  from 7 to 9
pm on Thursday 2/27
*

http://www.encuentro5.org/home/directions

Email Charlie with questions: cwelch at tecschange.org
<mailto:cwelch at tecschange.org>

or call Nancy: 617-504-9773 <tel:617-504-9773>

Just drop by to have a drink and snacks to celebrate Fernando