[act-ma] 3/21 - Salesforce Bootcamp for Nonprofits (Fri)

Ronak Mehta ronak at 501partners.com
Mon Mar 3 16:12:11 PST 2014

Greetings folks!

I'm emailing to inform you about our 5th Salesforce bootcamp for nonprofits
scheduled for Friday, March 21.
Over the course of our past 4 bootcamps, we walked through the basics of
Salesforce with nearly 60 individuals from 35 local nonprofits. Feedback
from our past attendees and recognition of a growing need for focused
Salesforce training has led us to make the bootcamp a monthly event.

Details -
When: Fri, March 21. 8.30am to 4pm
Where: Space With A Soul
Early Bird Special Price: $199 (Sale ends 3/7/2014)
Purchase your Tickets here - salesforcebootcamp5.eventbrite.com

The bootcamp will cover all the basics of SalesForce and the Nonprofit
Starter Pack (NPSP). This includes how nonprofits can use the platform to
improve operations or manage donors/volunteers, grantors, donations and
more. It is ideal for Executive Directors, Development Staff, Admin Staff,
Volunteer Coordinators or Program Directors. Space is limited to 12
individuals, so signup NOW!

Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

--
Ronak
Salesforce Consultant