[act-ma] 4/7 ProfDev: Accelerate Your Nonprofit Career: Strategic Resume and Cover Letters

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:11:42 PDT 2014

Job hunting? Want to kick-start your non-profit career? Don't miss SoJust's
next ProfDev "*Accelerate Your Nonprofit Career: Strategic Resume and Cover
Letters" *this Monday, April 7th at the NonProfit Center by South Station.
Online registration closes soon - act quickly and it's only $10. Payment at
the door is accepted if space available - $20 cash only.