[act-ma] Boston Refugee Center Open House

DellaFera, Annie Annie.DellaFera at bmc.org
Fri Apr 11 10:44:02 PDT 2014

Hi Act-MA,

What challenges do survivors face as they rebuild their lives after torture?

Do you want to learn more about what it's like to be a refugee adjusting to
life in a new country?

Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights' at Boston Medical Center
(BCRHHR) invites you to attend our Caring Communities Open House on Tuesday,
April 15th from 6:00- 7:00PM!

Meet the Center's staff and learn about refugees, the asylum seeking process
and how BCRHHR provides comprehensive and culturally competent health care
for survivors of torture living in the Boston area.

To REGISTER, please follow this link :
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=nfbsoncab&oeidk=a07e941r9wi579b31ec

Hope to see you there!

ABOUT BCRHHR

Founded in 1998, BCRHHR is a local non-profit that provides comprehensive
medical care coordinated with social services and legal aid to meet the
special needs of asylum seekers, torture survivors, refugees and their
families living in the Greater Boston area.

Annie Della Fera
Volunteer Outreach Coordinator
Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights Boston Medical Center Tel.
617.414.4794 Like us on facebook | Visit our website |Follow us on Twitter
@BCRHHR

Annie Della Fera
Volunteer Outreach Coordinator
Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights
Boston Medical Center
771 Albany St., Dowling 7, Boston, MA 02118
Tel. 617.414.4794
Fax. 617.414.4796
Like us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Center-for-Refugee-Health-Human-Rights-at-Boston-Medical-Center/182081188512568?ref=hl> | Visit our website<http://www.bcrhhr.org/> |Follow us on Twitter @BCRHHR

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.