[act-ma] [UJP Activist] FILM: Bag It

United for Justice with Peace info at justicewithpeace.org
Sat Apr 26 20:15:03 PDT 2014

UJP Activist: FILM: Bag It P,LI, BODY, DIV.event-when,DIV.event-where
{font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 14px;} H1, H2, H3, H4
{text-align: center;} H3 {font-size: 15px;} H2 {font-size: 16px;} H1
{font-size: 17px;} IMG.bord {border: 2px solid black;} IMG.nb {border-width:
0;} LI {font-size: 13px;} .rtecenter {text-align: center;} .rteindent1
{margin-left: 10pt; }
======== FILM: BAG IT ========================================================

-------- FIRST THURSDAY PEACE AND JUSTICE FILM SERIES BACK    --------------

At: CENTRAL SQUARE LIBRARY
45 PEARL ST , CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139
Thursday, May 1 6:45PM-9:00PM

  In this touching and flat out funny film we follow "everyman" Jeb Barrier
as he embarks on a global tour to unravel the complexities of our plastic
world. What starts as a film about plastic bags   evolves into a wholesale
investigation into plastic and its effect on our waterways , oceans and even
our own bodies. We see how our crazy for plastic world has finally caught up
to us and what we can do about it. today. Right now.   The film is free,
Parking is plentiful, Refreshments
Sponsored by (WILPF) /*Women's International League for Peace and Freedom*/

United for Justice with Peace [1] is a coalition of peace and justice
organizations and community peace groups in the Greater Boston region. The
UJP Coalition, formed after September 11th, seeks global peace through social
and economic justice.

/Help us continue to do this critical work! Make a donation to UJP today.
[2]/

info at justicewithpeace.org [3]

617-383-4857 www.justicewithpeace.org [4] Upcoming Events:  No Killer
Drones! No Spy Drones! National Days of Action [5] Tue May 6 12:00pm MIT Main
Entrance Cambridge Stephen Walt: Taking On the Israel Lobby: Opportunities
and Obstacles [6] Wed May 7 7:00pm Cambridge Friends Meeting Cambridge Music
for Peace: Johannes Brahms Birthday Concert [7] Sat May 10 7:30pm
Harvard-Epworth Methodist Church Cambridge A Nuclear Weapons Free World?
History and Prospects [8] Wed May 14 7:00pm tba Glenn Greenwald: No Place to
Hide [9] Thu May 15 7:00pm First Parish Church Cambridge Sing-Along to Pete
Seeger Songs [10] Sat May 24 7:00pm Calvary United Methodist Church Arlington
/More Peace and Justice Events [11].    How to Submit Events [12]/

[1] http://justicewithpeace.org
[2] http://justicewithpeace.org/donate
[3] mailto:info at justicewithpeace.org
[4] http://www.justicewithpeace.org