[act-ma] Boston Summer Events Calendars you should know about

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:29:29 PDT 2014

Hey there,

Looking for fun and cheap things to do this spring and summer? Socializing
for Justice cross-promotes local progressive events at
www.sojust.org/calendar (have an event to post? www.bit.ly/post2SoJust).
Also, for the last 8 years, my wife Jess has been creating a Boston Summer
Calendar filled with local festivals, community-wide events, and much more.
Find it at www.bit.ly/bostonsummer.

Upcoming SoJust Events - details and registration at www.sojust.org.
6/2 ProfDev: Take Action! Storytelling That Inspires (details below)
7/7 ProfDev: Productivity Tech Tips by Jess and Robbie Samuels
7/12 Beach for Justice

For Justice,
Robbie