[act-ma] July 19th songs of struggle

Irving Kurki ikurki2 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 18:08:23 PDT 2014

SONGS OF STRUGGLE, SOLIDARITY, PEACE AND FREEDOM

July is Woody Guthrie's month.  And its Mother Bloor's too.  At this
gathering we will sing some songs and also briefly discuss future directions
for singing songs outside and against the commodified alienating system.

Bring your favorite songs of the workers and protesters against exploitation
and oppression.  This is a round robin happening; we sing together or solo
(if you wish).

Saturday, July 19, 2014 at The Democracy Center, 45 Mt. Auburn Street,
Cambridge, MA from 2 to 4 p.m.

For more information: songs of struggle 1-617-731-8725