[act-ma] 7/25-28 Street Medic Training (Fri-Mon)

BostonStreetMedics bostonstreetmedics at riseup.net
Sun Jul 13 08:39:19 PDT 2014

7/25-28 Boston Street Medic Training (Fri-Mon)

This 20-hour course is designed as a complete introduction to action
medical knowledge and skills, including basic first aid, street
operations and tactics, emotional first aid and aftercare, chemical
weapons information and treatment, herbs for first aid, and action
preparedness. The completion of this course will prepare you to serve as
a street medic at political actions or to be a source of health care
information and resource in your community.

You do not need to have any previous medical or first aid training in
order to attend this course. People with all levels of experience and
training are welcome.

Schedule (subject to change):
July 25 Friday evening - 6 to 9 pm;
July 26 Saturday - 9am to 5 pm;
July 27 Sunday - 9 am to 5 pm;
July 28 Monday - 9am to 5pm (**Bonus herbal first aid training**)

We have a sliding scale fee from $1 to $100 for this training course,
and we welcome barter in place of money.

Location TBA in Boston.

Please visit http://bostonstreetmedictraining.wordpress.com/ for more
info and registration.

Email mailto:bostonstreetmedics at riseup.net with questions.