[act-ma] Fwd: Tim DeChristopher in Jamaica Plain 9/9 for Climate Justice Activism

Tracy Bindel info at jamaicaplainforum.org
Fri Sep 5 12:15:25 PDT 2014

*Join us at on September 9th at First*
*Church JP at 7pm to rally together*
*as Jamaica Plain gears up for The *
*People’s Climate March! *

RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/280981892107189/> or Email
<info at jamaicaplainforum.org>

Tim DeChristopher
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-DeChristopher/45507651565>, Khalida
Smalls <https://www.facebook.com/khalida.smalls>, Ken Ward
<https://www.facebook.com/kenward.brightlines>, Jay O’Hara
<https://www.facebook.com/jay.ohara.14>, 350.org
<https://www.facebook.com/350.org>,Boston Climate Action Network
<https://www.facebook.com/BostonCAN>, Better Future Project
<https://www.facebook.com/BetterFutureProject>, Mothers Out Front –
Mobilizing for a Livable Climate <https://www.facebook.com/mothersoutfront>
, MA Governor’s Climate Legacy Campaign
<https://www.facebook.com/MAClimateLegacy>,DivestInvest
<https://www.facebook.com/divestinvest>, and more are joining together
in Jamaica
Plain <https://www.facebook.com/groups/263676470340207/>, Tuesday 9/9 for
an inspiring evening of Climate Justice Activism!

Join us at on September 9th at First Church JP at 7pm to rally together as
Jamaica Plain gears up for The People’s Climate March!

Hear from local climate change activists including BCAN, 350MA, ACE, SIEU
and more about local ways to make a difference and save our planet! Bill
McKibben, James Hanson, and Tim DeChristopher will be in town for a special
visit.

Be part of history in the making, as we build a movement for the long haul
with your neighbors! JP is going to the People’s Climate March – the
weekend of Sept 19-20th leading up to the People’s Climate March on
September 21st, the largest climate demonstration in history.

Come seize the moment to build an unstoppable movement for people, planet
and peace over profit, and the future we deserve.

If you are interested in attending the People’s Climate March:

Buy tickets here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/massachusetts-buses-to-the-peoples-climate-march-tickets-12131418399

Can’t be in NYC? Hold a solidarity event in your own community. Contact
Convergence at globalclimateconvergence at gmail.com for more information.Be
part of history in the making, as we build a movement for the long haul –
with speakers, workshops, teach-ins, music, artful activism and community
building happening all weekend from Sept 19-20th leading up to the People’s

--
Tracy Bindel //  JP Forum Coordinator
Jamaica Plain Forum // 30 Germania Street, Building L, 2nd Floor, Jamaica

http://www.jamaicaplainforum.org/

"Institute for Policy Studies — celebrating 50 years of turning ideas into
action!"
*Support progressive ideas in action by becoming an IPS sustainer
<https://secure2.convio.net/ips/site/Donation2;jsessionid=6E958DDF7EE95D4318D7DBBAF17DED3E.app261a?df_id=1480&1480.donation=form1>*
*.*