[act-ma] 10/08 Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights open house Wed

Corsini, Evelyn Evelyn.Corsini at bmc.org
Wed Sep 24 07:28:25 PDT 2014

10/08 Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights open house Wed

You are invited to an open house at the Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights at Boston Medical Center on October 8. We are a local non-profit that provides holistic health care and social services for refugees, asylum seekers and victims of torture. Meet Center staff and learn how we care for their health needs and beyond. Every month, we hold events to describe our mission to groups and individuals in the Boston community who have an interest in human rights issues.

Wednesday October 8, 2014
6:30 -7:30 PM
Boston Medical Center
840 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA  02118
Dowling 7

Thank you for your interest
Evelyn Corsini
Refugee Patient Navigator and Outreach Coordinator
Evelyn.corsini at bmc.org<mailto:Evelyn.corsini at bmc.org>
(617)414-7402

Click here for more information and to register.
http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=nfbsoncab&oeidk=a07e9nzkcnz10d70dab

Evelyn Corsini
Evelyn.corsini at bmc.org<mailto:Evelyn.corsini at bmc.org>
Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights at
Boston Medical Center
771 Albany St., Dowling 7, Boston, MA 02118
Tel. 617.414.7402
Fax. 617.414.4796
Like us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Center-for-Refugee-Health-Human-Rights-at-Boston-Medical-Center/182081188512568?ref=hl> | Visit our website<http://www.bcrhhr.org/>

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.