[act-ma] 10/21 “Close to home: Indoor air quality and your health” with Gary Adamkiewicz, PhD MPH of Harvard (Tuesday)

Brooke Havlik brookehavlik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:42:23 PDT 2014

Subject Line: 10/21 “Close to home: Indoor air quality and your health”
with Gary Adamkiewicz, PhD MPH of Harvard (Tuesday)

--

“Close to home: Indoor air quality and your health” with Gary Adamkiewicz,
PhD MPH

Tuesday, October 21st at 7pm
Middlesex Lounge 315 Mass Avenue, Cambridge

Air pollution is not limited to smokestacks and traffic jams.  The air
inside your home can be more polluted than the air outside, even in a busy
city.  Over the past 20 years, we've learned a lot about how our health and
the health of our children can be affected by our homes.  In this Science
Cafe, we'll talk about how everyday health problems and conditions like
asthma can be directly linked to environmental exposures at home and what
you can do about it.

Dr. Gary Adamkiewicz, is an Assistant Professor of Environmental Health and
Exposure Disparities at Harvard's School of Public Health. Join us for a
pint and conversation on Gary's work. We hope to see you there!

http://www.sciencecafes.org/
http://eepurl.com/4H7jv