[act-ma] Fwd: 501Partners invites you to a night of free technology consultation for nonprofits!

Olivia Whitton olivia at 501partners.com
Tue Oct 14 14:03:10 PDT 2014

Dear Friend of 501Partners,

> We recently participated in a pro bono event that allows nonprofits to get
> free, expert advice on technology issues ranging from cloud computing to
> open source web content to networking - and of course CRM!
>
> Now, 501Partners <http://501partners.com/> has become a co-sponsor of the
> event along with Ann Kissam <http://www.annkissam.com/> and Tech Networks
> Boston <http://techboston.com/>, and we're running it again on November
> 3rd from 5:30-8:30 at the CIC <http://cic.us/> in Cambridge.
>
> If you'd like to participate, please sign up ASAP as space is limited and
> we were sold out last time. We look forward to seeing you then.
>
> Thank you!

501Partners
978-232-9200 (x210)
olivia at 501partners.com
<http://www.facebook.com/501Partners> <http://twitter.com/501Partners>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/501Partners>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/501-partners-llc?trk=biz-companies-cym>
<https://plus.google.com/112135400283963101790/posts>
*Check out our latest Salesforce Bootcamp & Training Academy events here
<http://501partners.com/training-salesforce-for-nonprofits/>!*