[act-ma] 11/01 Activate Radio Launch Party / Fundraiser

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Oct 31 15:32:02 PDT 2014

Activate Radio Launch Party / Fundraiser
<https://www.facebook.com/events/357212461070444/?ref=22&source=1>

After almost three years broadcasting as Occupy Boston Radio
<https://www.facebook.com/OccupyBostonRadio>, we are preparing to launch
Activate Radio
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Activate-Radio/558448130908112>! We
cordially invite all to take a part in our evolvement as a radio station
to be able to step up to a worldwide platform in fighting against
oppression in marginalized communities wherever they might exist.We are
attempting to use the tools of the machine of oppression against itself
for the betterment of humanity everywhere. This task will include
broadcasting shows from every corner of the globe, as well as teaching
those in marginalized communities to broadcast their voice!

Advance tickets are available by visiting www.activatemedia.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.activatemedia.org%2F&h=zAQHjwRwu&enc=AZNN4BvthISqQqiE8awaD8WQcsc94gHmM_l-GMKxt9j7kjWRZIOVqQtspHZQrtHxq-Q&s=1>
and making a $10 donation for each ticket! We encourage everyone near or
far to purchase a ticket whether you plan to attend the Launch Party in
person, or in spirit! We need your support in order to accomplish our
goals of bringing an independent media source to, and from people all
over the world.

If you are able to attend the event on the 1st of November, there will
be food, refreshments, dj sets and a performance be 'Chance', a rap
artist from Massachusetts. This will also be a great opportunity to
check out the new emcuentro 5 digs while having fun with friends and
comrades, and dancing the night away!

If you would like to volunteer to help at this event, please send a PM
to the Occupied Nation <https://www.facebook.com/occupied.nation>
account here on FB.

Thank You so much, in advance for all your support! As a community we
can accomplish anything!

Encuentro 5 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Encuentro-5/1453370794950055>
9a Hamilton Place, Boston, Massachusetts

7 to 11 PM

https://www.facebook.com/events/357212461070444/