[act-ma] 11/14 Lancaster, MA 7 PM - New documentary: The Wisdom to Survive, Climate Change, Capitalism and Community

Kerry Thompson thompson0692 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 06:43:22 PST 2014

Our friends David and Susan from Lancaster are offering a screening of this new documentary on Friday night as part of their Green Reel Collaborative series. Details below. You can also purchase the documentary for your own home or educational screening.

- Kerry Thompson, Lancaster, MA
Join us for a screening of "The Wisdom to Survive, Climate Change, Capitalism and Community."

"Climate change is here. Will we have the wisdom to survive? The film features thought leaders and activists in the realms of science, economics and spirituality discussing how we can evolve and take action in the face of climate disruption. The film includes interviews with activists Bill McKibben, Joanna Macy, Roger Payne, Herschelle Milford, Quincy Saul, and more."

Web site and trailer: olddogdocumentaries.org
Time: Screening starts at 7 PM.
Discussion afterwards about the meteorological and the political points that the film makes.

Location:
First Church of Christ, Unitarian
At the Town Green
725 Main St, Lancaster, MA 01523
www.firstchurchlancasterma.org

Brought to you by David and Susan of the Green Reel Collaborative