[act-ma] 11/18 Linux Class @ South End Technology Center

Steve Revilak steve at srevilak.net
Sat Nov 15 08:34:43 PST 2014

GNU/Linux is a computer operating system that's developed by hundreds
of groups from all around the world.  It's all about providing freedom
(as opposed to corporate profit, vendor lock-in, or a means of spying
on users).

We give Linux classes on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from
6:30 - 8:00 pm, at the South End Technology Center [1], 359 Columbus
Ave, Boston, MA, about a block away from the Back Bay T station.

On Tuesday, November 18th, we'll continue our exploration of `git'
[2], a tool that makes it easy to manage changes to files, and to sync
copies to different computers.

Hope to see you Tuesday night.

Steve

[1] http://www.tech-center-enlightentcity.tv/contactus.html