[act-ma] Participatory Budgeting opportunities in Cambridge Update

James in Cambridge tompaine at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:52:41 PST 2014

To make it easier to find, below are the dates of the public meetings for the Participatory Budget process.Since this is the first year of Participatory Budgeting, it would be good if some people from each neighborhood can participate.  You could ask your neighbors who can not attend for ideas that you can bring with you.  Please register for the one(s) you plan to attend.
If it works well, the city is likely to expand this program next year. [from a neighborhood resident]Tuesday, December 02, 2014 at 06:15 PM · Frisoli Youth Center in Cambridge, MA===Saturday, December 06, 2014 at 02:00 PM · Cambridge Citywide Senior Center in Cambridge, MA        ====Monday, December 08, 2014 at 11:30 AM · Cambridge Water Department in Cambridge, MA        === Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 06:00 PM · Gately Youth Center in Cambridge, MA===Sunday, December 14, 2014 at 02:00 PM · Cambridge Public Library (Main Library) in Cambridge, MA