[act-ma] Occupy Natick potluck next Monday

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 8 12:52:48 PST 2014

Good regional activist organizing/networking event...

http://occupynatick.org/annual-potluck/

I'm filling out the form to say how many people are coming from
PassMass. Feel free to fill it out yourself if you want. The emails go
directly to Marcia, not to be used by anyone else. She's trustworthy.
I'm filling out the form because she's a super conscientious organizer,
and if she wants to know info, I'm happy to give it to her...

Please share...

--
Terra

*~*~*~*
Terra Friedrichs
Socially Conscious Business Consultant
www.stakeholderinterviews.com
http://socially-conscious-business-consulting.wikispaces.com/
978 808 7173 (cell)
978 266 2775 (desk)
978 266 2778 (home/messages)
disaster relief ops: www.citizencommandcenter.org
responsible, sustainable business resources:
investing (up to 19% return!): http://www.paxworld.com
business: http://www.sustainablebusiness.com
mining: http://www.responsiblemining.net/
labor: http://www.fairlabor.org/