[act-ma] 12/16 Linux Class @ South End Technology Center

Steve Revilak steve at srevilak.net
Sat Dec 13 10:14:48 PST 2014

We give Linux classes on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from
6:30 - 8:00 pm, at the South End Technology Center [1], 359 Columbus
Ave, Boston, MA, about a block away from the Back Bay T station.

On Tuesday, December 16th, we'll get into a topic that's often
overlooked until it's too late: backups.  We'll take a look at a piece
of software called duplicity [2], and at least one of the UIs built on
top of it.  We'll also cover some general best practices for computer
backups.

Steve

[1] http://www.tech-center-enlightentcity.tv/contactus.html

[2] http://duplicity.nongnu.org/