[act-ma] Showing Sunday in Watertown - Thrive, An investigation into the global consolidation of power.

Susan Serpa neimpeach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 06:07:04 PST 2015

*Boston Premier of Foster Gamble's amazing film*

*Thrive:  What On Earth Will It Take?*

*Sunday, January 4th*

*2:00pm*

*WATERTOWN* *LIBRARY*

*123 Main St.**, Watertown, MA*

*Free Admission, Free Parking.*

Are you concerned by what is going on in the U.S. - the endless wars
draining our economy, the increasing national debt and surveillance state,
the NDAA and erosion of civil rights, GMO's and the suppression of free
natural energy as oil companies continue their phenomenal profits?  Are you
concerned about the future of our environment, whether life is heading in
the right direction and if not, what you can do about it?

*If so, then don't miss this eye-opening documentary that lifts the veil on
what is really going on in our world by following the money upstream,
uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our
lives.  Thrive presents vital information that gives clear insight into
what is wrong with our current day system, how it got this way and what we
can do to fix it.  The film offers real solutions, empowering us with bold
strategies for reshaping our future.  *

*Presented by:  Boston 9/11 Truth*

www.Boston911Truth.org <http://www.boston911truth.org/>

For more information, contact Chris Gruener 617-965-6552.

--
Susan Serpa
neimpeach at gmail.com