[act-ma] Guantanamo demo Sat at 1 at Park St Station

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:22:51 PST 2015

Next Sunday is the 14th anniversary of the opening of Guantanamo.  The
Committee for Peace and Human Rights, that meets at *Park Street Station
every Saturday at 1pm*, will use our vigil to mark this occasion and push
to close it down, once and for all!  In Washington, Witness Against Torture
is doing their annual demonstration in front of the White House and all
around town.  We will amplify their message and add our voices to the
chorus of calls to close Guantanamo.  We can be slightly happy that at
least some people have been released recently but, of course, they all need
to be let go, or else tried (though I don't have much hope for a fair
trial.)

We'll have jumpsuits and plenty of handouts and will operate an open mic on
the subject of closing Guantanamo.

We hope you can join us *Sat, January 10 at 1. * Please spread the word.

Yours for justice for detainees,
Susan McLucas
(617) 776-6524