[act-ma] Jan 15, 8:45 -- 9:15am, JFK building : ACTION ALERT, VIGIL TO CLOSE PILGRIM NOW. If you do not want the devastation of Fukushima to happen here, join us now

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Tue Jan 13 19:38:51 PST 2015

From: Sheila Parks [mailto:sheilaruthparks at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:28 AM
To: amy hendrickson
Subject: ACTION ALERT, VIGIL TO CLOSE PILGRIM NOW. If you do not want the
devastation of Fukushima to happen here, join us now, please.Thursday, Jan
15, 8:45AM-9:15AM JFK BLDG

ACTION ALERT: We need you to tell Senators Markey and Warren to CLOSE
PILGRIM NOW. Vigil this Thursday AM, January 15, from 8:45AM-9:15AM at the
Senators' offices in JFK Bldg. A short walk from Park Street, down Tremont
Street. Next to Government Center. We must freeze our Fukushimas. Pilgrim is
the same model as Fukushima. If you do not want that horrific devastation to
happen to all of us here, stand with us now. This is a weekly vigil. WE will
provide signs. Dress warmly. ON BEHALF OF PLANET EARTH and Boston
Downwinders. See our FB page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/450544878387448/?ref=ts
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/450544878387448/> &fref=ts

Sheila Parks, Ed.D.