[act-ma] Hear the Speeches of Martin Luther King-sat. Park St., Boston

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 18:51:17 PST 2015

HEAR MARTIN LUTHER KING'S SPEECHESTOMORROW 1/17 Sat. 1-2pm Park St., Boston:
The weekly sat. peace vigil at Park St.in Boston will be having its yearly
observance of Martin Luther King Day weekend.We will be playing several of Martin Luther King'seloquent speeches against war, racism, andpoverty through our PA system, and speakingout on the issues of war , racism , and povertythat confront us today in 2015. Please bringyour friends and family to listen and reflect onMLK's important message.contact:
Committee For Peace And Human Rights
nosanctions at yahoo.com