[act-ma] Apply to be a Community Organizer with Oxfam Action Corps

Sapana Thomas sapanathomas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:59:20 PST 2015

Oxfam America is an international non-profit, creating long lasting
solutions to poverty, hunger and injustice.

We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to lead grassroots advocacy
efforts with the Oxfam Action Corps as volunteer organizers in 16 cities
across the US from April 2015 through June 2016. Apply by February 1 for
the Oxfam Action Corps 2015 training sessions, including online trainings,
local trainings, and our annual leadership training in Washington DC,
Friday, April 24 – Tuesday, April 28, (travel and hotel accommodation
expenses paid).

The Oxfam Action Corps is an exciting grassroots effort to stand up to
poverty, hunger, and injustice around the world—starting right in your
community. The Action Corps is a group of trained grassroots advocates in 16
US cities
<http://www.oxfamamerica.org/take-action/volunteer/community/#ac-where> who
organize with other local volunteers in support of our GROW campaign for
policies that will save lives, defend the rights of women and farmers, and
protect communities worldwide from rising food prices and climate change.

You can inspire and mobilize your local community to take action to end
social injustice throughout the world. Act locally to impact globally!

Apply here by February 1st:
https://secure2.oxfamamerica.org/page/s/application-oxfam-action-corps-organizer

Have questions, or want to know more? Send me an email! Don't hesitate to
reach out!

Best,

Sapana Thomas
Colead Organizer