[act-ma] Maine, Springfield & Boston Salesforce Bootcamps for Nonprofits!

Olivia Whitton olivia at 501partners.com
Tue Jan 20 09:04:15 PST 2015

Dear Act-MA,

501Partners is holding THREE Salesforce Bootcamps in February - one in
Boston, one in Maine and one in Springfield! We are so excited to be
expanding this training! Here are the dates and locations, and make sure to
sign up while the Early Bird Special is still in effect!!!

-Friday, February 6 from 9-4 at the Homewood Suites in SCARBOROUGH, MAINE
<https://501partners.com/events/february-maine-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits/>
-Friday, February 13 from 9-4 at the CIC - Boston (50 Milk Street) in
BOSTON, MA
<https://501partners.com/events/february-salesforce-bootcamp-for-nonprofits/>
-Friday, February 27 from 9-4 at Revitalize CDC in SPRINGFIELD, MA
<https://501partners.com/events/salesforce-bootcamp-springfield/>

--
*Olivia Whitton*
Marketing Associate
olivia at 501partners.com
<http://www.facebook.com/501Partners> <http://twitter.com/501Partners>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/501Partners>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/501-partners-llc?trk=biz-companies-cym>
<https://plus.google.com/112135400283963101790/posts>
*Check out our latest Salesforce Bootcamp & Training Academy events here
<http://501partners.com/nonprofit-training-events/>!*