[act-ma] 1/22 Raising Expectations (and Raising Hell) with Jane McAlevey (Thurs)

John Trumpbour jtrumpbo at law.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 21 13:33:59 PST 2015

Raising Expectations (and Raising Hell): My Decade Fighting for the Labor Movement with Jane McAlevey
Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 4:00 pm
Where: Wasserstein Hall, Room 2036 B, Harvard Law School, 1585 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138
Organization/Sponsor: Labor and Worklife Program, Harvard Law School
Speaker(s): Labor and political organizer Jane McAlevey
Details: Jane McAlevey presents her latest ideas and recent book, Raising Expectations (and Raising Hell): My Decade Fighting for the Labor Movement (Verso, 2014 paperback).
Contact: john_trumpbour at harvard.edu