[act-ma] Getting BIG MONEY OUT, co-sponsoring...LAST DAY for your Legislators to sign on to the PassMassAmendment bills, to amend the MASSACHUSETTS Constitution based on "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech"

Terra Friedrichs terraf at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 2 11:30:52 PST 2015

OK, we all want a US Amendment, but why wait? We can amend the
MASSACHUSETTS Constitution based on "Corporations Are Not People, Money
Is Not Speech", as a first step in getting BIG MONEY OUT of our elections!

If you don't see YOUR LEGISLATOR on this list, please ASK THEM to
Co-Sponsor SD1311/HD2599 to amend the Massachusetts Constitution based
on "Corporations Are Not People, Money Is Not Speech", as a first step
in getting BIG MONEY OUT of our ...elections. Kenneth Donnelly, David
Rogers, Paul Mark, Chris Walsh, Sean Garballey, David Linsky, Jenn
Benson, Dennis Rosa, Jeff Roy, James Dwyer, Tricia Farley-Bouvier, Ruth
Balser, Kay Khan, Lori Ehrlich, Mary Keefe, Benjamin Downing, Jay
Kaufman, Danielle Gregoire, Colleen Garry, Jason Lewis, Denise Provost.
Paul Brodeur, Marjorie Decker, Timothy R. Madden, Marcos A. Devers,
Denise Garlick, Gailanne Cariddi.

Find your Legislator here: https://malegislature.gov/People/Search

We're especially looking to have Legislators from Plymouth, Bristol,
Hampden, Worcester, Norfolk... and the following folks in particular:

Elections Committee:
Thomas P. Kennedy Senate Chair
Kenneth J. Donnelly Senate Vice Chair Members
a.. William N. Brownsberger
b.. Sal N. DiDomenico
c.. James T. Welch
d.. Ryan C. Fattman

Judiciary Cttee
William N. Brownsberger Senate Chair
John F. Keenan Senate Vice Chair Members
a.. Sonia Chang-Diaz
b.. Cynthia S. Creem
c.. Patricia D. Jehlen

Terra