[act-ma] Call for organizers! Will you help plan RootsCamp MA 2015? An unconference for progressive organizers

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:29:22 PST 2015

Hi all -

Reminder that Socializing for Justice's Dating While Progressive (Singles
Party) is this Friday at 6pm and Fundraising: Getting Past the Fear of
Asking is on Tuesday, March 3 at 6pm. Details and registration at
http://www.sojust.org.

Also, we held our first RootsCamp MA 2015 planning meeting tonight and
began the 10 week countdown to the event. Our next meeting is on Tuesday,
2/24 from 6-8:30PM. If you would like to join the Organizing Committee,
please fill out this Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18SwZXmvsg9x_4wMOOK3IR3fSzAmpwK0NjiS4y5LbPLY/viewform?usp=send_form.

Best,
Robbie