[act-ma] Gulf of Maine Books Anniversary

Roger Leisner rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 08:17:10 PST 2015

|   |   Gulf of Maine Books Anniversary
| VIEW SLIDE SHOW | DOWNLOAD ALL |

Gulf of Maine Books will enter our 36th year in business on Feb. 28. To celebrate  being in our 30s, we will be offering a 30% discount on all books in stockthis week from Thursday thru Saturday (26th-28th). On Saturday we will have a birthday party from 3-5 PM with food and drink (and a year’s worth of advance readers copies to give away) Our store has been in three locations over the last 35 years, first at 222 Maine Street, in a building later torn down by Bowdoin College, then at 61 Maine Street (now Henry and Marty’s) and now at 134 Maine Street. During that time, other bookstores in town included MacBeans, Bookland, Old Books, It’s Academic, Coffee Dog, Royal Discount Books, and Borders. They are all gone. We are still here, and we invite you to celebrate with us.Thanks for 35 years of great books!Beth and Gary