[act-ma] Vigil at Japanese Consulate, re: Fukushima, March 12

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Fri Feb 27 06:55:33 PST 2015

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1KE4j05TL9s/VO0qfZPgtVI/AAAAAAAAA6A/vkKFx3jfZj0/s
1600/BostonImage311.jpg>
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1KE4j05TL9s/VO0qfZPgtVI/AAAAAAAAA6A/vkKFx3jfZj0/s1
600/BostonImage311.jpg
<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1KE4j05TL9s/VO0qfZPgtVI/AAAAAAAAA6A/vkKFx3jfZj0/s
1600/BostonImage311.jpg>

Boston: ON BEHALF OF PLANET EARTH holds a vigil 8:15AM-9:15AM,
Thursday, March 12, at the Japanese Consulate/Boston.
This is at South Station, 600 Atlantic Ave.
Some of us will write letters to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and deliver them
in Boston.Your presence will make a difference.
Please, join us. We will provide signs. Pilgrim NPP, here in MA, is the
exact same model as Fukushima in Japan. We must CLOSE PILGRIM NOW.
Please feel free to email and/or call me with comments, questions, etc.
Sheila Parks, Ed.D. 617-744-6020. Convener, On Behalf of Planet Earth
sheilaruthparks at comcast.net <mailto:sheilaruthparks at comcast.net>

Sheila Parks, Ed.D.
Convener, On Behalf of Planet Earth
CLOSE PILGRIM NOW