[act-ma] Thur March 12: Fukushima 4th Anniversary Vigil

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Mon Mar 9 07:03:25 PDT 2015

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1KE4j05TL9s/VO0qfZPgtVI/AAAAAAAAA6A/vkKFx3jfZj0/s
1600/BostonImage311.jpg>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1KE4j05TL9s/VO0qfZPgtVI/AAAAAAAAA6A/vkKFx3jfZj0/s1
600/BostonImage311.jpg

Boston: ON BEHALF OF PLANET EARTH holds a vigil 8:15AM-9:15AM, to remember
the 4th anniversary of Fukushima

Thursday, March 12, at the Japanese Consulate/Boston.

This is at South Station, 600 Atlantic Ave., in front of the Federal Reserve
Bldg, where the Japanese Consulate is

Some of us will write letters to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and deliver them
in Boston.Your presence will make a difference.

Please, join us. We will provide signs. Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station, here
in Plymouth, MA, is the exact same model as Fukushima in Japan. We must
CLOSE PILGRIM NOW.

Please feel free to email and/or call me with comments, questions, etc.

Sheila Parks, Ed.D. 617-744-6020. Convener, On Behalf of Planet Earth

sheilaruthparks at comcast.net <mailto:sheilaruthparks at comcast.net>

Sheila Parks, Ed.D.
Convener, On Behalf of Planet Earth
CLOSE PILGRIM NOW