[act-ma] Songs of Liberation Announcement

Irving Kurki ikurki2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 09:43:00 PDT 2015

Songs of Liberation is a monthly round-robin gathering during which we raise
our voices together (or solo if you wish) chiming forth old and new songs
for the liberation of mother earth, labor, women, all races, and everyone
else oppressed. We meet at various locations in the metro-Boston area.  For
more information contact songs of liberation at 1-617-731-8725.

Rise Again, the songbook sequel to Rise Up Singing by Peter Blood and Annie
Patterson is being published this spring.  To pre-order go to
<http://www.riseupandsing.org> www.riseupandsing.org