[act-ma] Act-MA Archives are now working again

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 8 07:40:29 PST 2015

Last April the server running Act-MA crashed and we moved to a new
server.    Ever since then the 2015 archives have not been working.

They are now available at a new location below..

http://act-ma.org/mailman/archives/act-ma_act-ma.org/2015/date.html#end

Unfortunately all the posting from April until yesterday have been
lost.  If you have posted an event that still hasn't happened yet you
may want to repost it so it will be available in the archives.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it has been a frustrating experience and we
hope it over.

Charlie Welch
for Act-MA