[act-ma] 12/13 - Climate Change, Light, and Miracles

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Mon Dec 7 19:13:05 PST 2015

Climate Change, Light, and Miracles
Sunday 12/13/15
10:00 - 11:15 am
Temple Beth David / 7 Clapboardtree Street  / Westwood, MA

Event is free and open to all
Breakfast ($10) will be served at 9:00 am.

Directly after the historic UN climate conference in the City of Light, and during our Festival of Lights, we'll discuss the use of carbon to produce light!
From the global to the granular:  what exactly are we doing about energy consumption?

Temple member Fred Davis is an expert in efficient lighting. He's been a professional and an activist in energy conservation since 1977; he is currently vice-president of the Jewish Climate Action Network.

Optional homework: figure your household carbon footprint at http://www3.epa.gov/carbon-footprint-calculator/
and bring the results to share.