[act-ma] 2/28 Eat for Equity community dinner in celebration of Community Change, Inc. (Sat)
rebecca at eatforequity.org
Wed Feb 11 09:53:29 PST 2015
Eat for Equity Boston is happy to announce its latest fundraising community
dinner, which will support Community Change, Inc. and its 45+ year mission
of educating and organizing for racial equity in the Boston area.
CCI is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote racial justice
and equity by challenging systemic racism and acting as a catalyst for
anti-racist action and learning. CCI was founded in 1968 following the
publication of the US Kerner Commission Report on Civil Disorders and works
today with a multiracial constituency to equip people with the knowledge
and skills necessary to take effective action, to support movement building
tied to an action agenda, and to educate policy makers on institutional
racism and its public policy implications.
- Saturday, February 28
- Millstone Cooperative House, 102 Morrison Ave., Davis Square, Somerville
- $15-$20 suggested donation (more if you can, less if you can't)
- All proceeds from the event will benefit CCI
RSVP and VOLUNTEER
- Limited to 50 guests! RSVP or donate online here:
- Consider volunteering at the event too: http://goo.gl/mqQbAh
Email Rebecca at rebecca at eatforequity.org.
More information about the Act-MA