[act-ma] Apply to the Fall 2016 Community Leaders Fellowship

Sarah Byrnes sarah at localcircles.org
Tue Apr 19 09:29:29 PDT 2016

Do you have a passion for social justice? Do you want to help make your
community, and the world, a better place? If so, apply for the Fall 2016
Community Leaders Fellowship
<http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=iNCCTMk0oEAQx_p_cWiedQ>!

*T​he Community Leaders Fellowship can help you apply your passions and
discern a meaningful career path.* Join our program for hands-on experience
with a community-based project, such as the Boston Food Forest, JP Time
Exchange, ​or Bilingual Event Series​. We also provide personalized career
coaching and tailored support. You'll develop versatile and tangible skills
such as project development, communications, writing, public speaking,
event planning, and organizing. And you’ll work with cutting-edge thinkers
and doers who are reshaping our community and our world to meet today’s
challenges, such as inequality, climate change, and social isolation.

*Diversity is a core strength of our program.* Fellows are diverse in terms
of race, class, age, and sexual orientation. To learn more about the
Fellowship, join us at an upcoming Information Session:

*Info Session: Community Leaders Fellowship*
Tuesday, May 10, 6:30 - 7:30pm
JP NET Office, 30 Germania Street, Bld L, Jamaica Plain (in the Brewery
Complex by Stony Brook T)
RSVP to Sarah at LocalCircles.org
Spread the word on Facebook
<http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=qEYkZW7yZXWDwakkPWYJNw>

*To apply, visit http://jptransition.org/clf
<http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=gbPESt6VkRyrToKAuQbxlw>. The deadline for
the fall session is May 31, 2016*, and applications are reviewed on a
rolling basis. Click here to read more
<http://act.ips-dc.org/site/R?i=z8xOisgjt2QniZEMrDC44w>.

*The CLF believes that every person has a role to play in creating the
future we want. Let us help you find yours.*

With gratitude,
Sarah Byrnes & Carlos Espinoza-Toro
JP New Economy Transition
http://jptransition.org
--
Sarah Byrnes
Institute for Policy Studies, New England Office

*Don't Miss the Resilience, Resistance & Regional Equity Convergence!*
Saturday June 11 | Boston MA | Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-resilience-resistance-regional-equity-convergence-tickets-24327639625>