[act-ma] Democracy Center Wants to Support Movement Work!

The Democracy Center info at democracycenter.org
Mon May 2 08:18:39 PDT 2016

Hi I'd like to get the following posted:

The Democracy Center in Harvard Sq is looking to bring in more groups doing
movement-building work into our space. We have four rooms of various sizes
for meeting and event space, we ask for a (sliding scale) donation but no
group is turned away due to inability to pay.

To get a better sense of organizing communities' needs, I created this
survey (tinyurl.com/democracycenter). If you're interested in bringing your
work to our space, please fill out the survey at your earliest convenience.
I'm also happy to talk more by phone (617-492-8855), email (
info at democracycenter.org), or in person. Thanks for your time!

Best,
Elizabeth

The Democracy Center