[act-ma] Exciting news! My On the Schmooze leadership podcast is LIVE

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:52:24 PDT 2016

Hi ACT-MA!

I just launched On the Schmooze, a weekly podcast on leadership, career
challenges, work/life balance, and building a professional network. Each
interview and solo show includes actionable steps you can put into practice
right away.

I started working on On the Schmooze podcast over a year ago and now, with
my 7 month old keeping me company while I'm working, it's finally available
for you to listen!

*My request is that you take the time, right now, to subscribe at
www.itunes.OntheSchmooze.com <http://www.itunes.ontheschmooze.com>. *That
way you'll get the first 4 episodes right away and all the new ones I
release each Tuesday.

*Want to be an even more amazing supporter?? Leave a rating and review. *I
wrote up 10 easy steps to subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes
<http://www.robbiesamuels.com/subscribe-itunes>. Doing this is incredibly
helpful, so thank you in advance. Include your Twitter name if you have one
and I'll give you a shout out!

Below my signature is a little about what to expect in Episode 000:
Introduction & 8 Steps for Successful Networking.

Thank you, thank you! I really appreciate your support.

Best,
Robbie

p.s. To subscribe, and leave a rating and review, visit
www.itunes.OntheSchmooze.com. For show notes and related links, visit
www.OntheSchmooze.com.

p.p.s. If you'd like to receive resources on networking and building your
professional network, please join my email list
<https://robbiesamuels.leadpages.co/leadbox/14000b173f72a2%3A16ed80fabb46dc/5649391675244544/>
.

*____________________*
              LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels> |
@RobbieSamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuelspage>
*Robbie Samuels, Speaker, Consultant, Blogger, Podcaster*
          RobbieSamuels.com <http://www.robbiesamuels.com/> *|*
ArtoftheSchmooze.com <http://www.artoftheschmooze.com/>

   Download my 8 Steps for Successful Networking PDF
<https://robbiesamuels.leadpages.co/leadbox/14000b173f72a2%3A16ed80fabb46dc/5649391675244544/>

               Subscribe to On the Schmooze podcast
<https://www.itunes.ontheschmooze.com>

*Episode 000: Introduction & 8 Steps for Successful Networking:*
Welcome to On the Schmooze, a weekly podcast that features a mix of
interviews and solo shows.  My hope is that insights from me and my guests
will help you achieve the leadership position you’re seeking, build and
sustain your professional network, and find the work/life balance that
works best for you.  Interviews are with talented people from different
fields.  We explore how they built strong networks and overcame challenges
on their way to becoming successful leaders.  I identify a key take-away
from each interview, something you can put into action that week that
you’ll benefit from for years to come. In the show notes I provide
resources to help you get started.  Solo shows are shorter episodes every
other week where I share practical networking tips and techniques you can
put into practice right away.  Podcast inspired by business and marketing
guru Dorie Clark, Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income, Jonny Nastor of Hack
the Entrepreneur, and Dale Carnegie.

In today’s episode you will learn a bit about me, my expectations for this
podcast, and what to expect from the first three episodes. I believe the
best way to demonstrate why you should subscribe is to share solid content
in this introductory episode, so I also shared my 8 Steps for Successful
Networking.

Visit www.OntheSchmooze.com <https://www.ontheschmooze.com> for show notes
and related links.