[act-ma] Monday August 1st protest at the Boston Globe. Vigil for lives lost to the "mental health system" - 3pm-6pm

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 12:10:44 PDT 2016

Monday August 1st protest/vigil at the Boston Globe (because of recent series of editorials vilifying and falsely stereotyping people labelled with "mental illness" as being violent) & including vigil for lives lost to the "mental health system". 3pm-6pm 135 Morrissey Blvd, Boston

Flyers attached. Email me for the flyers if they don't come through.

Main website http://thepeoplesspotlight.com/

Facebook event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/1027791570662037/

For those in Western Mass, there is a bus to the protest organized by Western Mass Recovery Learning Community) leaving Holyoke at 12:30pm
Bus info at https://madmimi.com/p/c4bb68?fe=1&pact=48446-133131365-7449373657-e542ac192a5e215f7752deddb464a2447c3bbea6 or see below

~ David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net