[act-ma] 10/05 “Reviving Harvest as a Real Co-op and Saving the Co-op Community in Boston and Beyond", Wayne Clark, 7 PM @ E-5

R. Wayne Clark rwayneclark at igc.org
Sun Oct 2 11:57:55 PDT 2016

Fellow activists,

R. Wayne Clark, formerly a Director of Harvest Co-op, before his removal from the Board for speaking the truth to Members, will speak on the topic of “Reviving Harvest as a Real Co-op and Saving the Co-op Community in Boston and Beyond", @ 7 PM at E-5, 9A Hamilton Place, Boston, MA.

Wayne will discuss what’s up with Harvest and what the Members can do to turn Harvest into a Real Co-op.  Also, he will discuss the important role that co-ops plays in revolutionary social change and what the local progressive / activist / leftist community can do to assist this transformation.

Also, if you are a Member of Harvest Co-op, please be sure to vote for Wayne Clark and Marlene Archer in the upcoming Board election.  If you are not a Harvest Member, I can tell you why and how to join and vote for Marlene and I.

Co-operatively, Wayne.