[act-ma] Social justice event space at Make Shift Boston

Evan Greer evangreer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:02:52 PDT 2016

Hi Boston activists,

I wanted to let you know that Make Shift Boston <http://makeshiftboston.org> is
re-opening our doors to outside events.

Want to throw a party, host a class or workshop, organize a theater
performance, or make some art in our space? Let me know! I'll be our new
events coordinator for a few months. Contact: evangreer at gmail.com with
inquiries. Our sliding scale rates are absurdly affordable.

Our space is in the South End at 549 Columbus Ave, a short walk from Mass
Ave and Symphony stops on the MBTA. It's wheelchair accessible with a
wheelchair accessible bathroom, and holds a max of 150 people. We have a
projector, screen, small PA with two microphones, and a kitchen with a
microwave, toaster, fridge, and freezer, making it super easy to host a
great event!

We are a social justice oriented collectively run coworking space. You can
also become a member and work out of our space or host events here
regularly. Reach out to me with questions!

Best,
-Evan

--
*Evan Greer*