[act-ma] Are you a parent? Dads Night Out & Baby Clothing Swaps

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:50:24 PST 2016

Are you or do you know a dad with young kiddos? There aren't as many
options for dads to get together, which is why I'm organizing events for
the Boston Dads Group.

On Tuesday, December 13 I'm hosting Dads Night Out in Kenmore Square. That
morning I'm also hosting a Dads and Kiddos social in Coolidge Corner.

Get connected to nearly 500 other dads and find out about all of our
upcoming events at www.BostonDadsGroup.com <http://www.bostondadsgroup.com/>.
That brings you to our Meetup site where you can join our group and RSVP
for tomorrow's events.

Please share this with the dads of little ones in your life.

I also host a monthly baby clothing swap. The next one is on Saturday,
January 7 in Davis Square. Rotates between there and Jamaica Plain. Join
the Boston Babies Facebook Group to connect with over 850 parents:
www.facebook.com/groups/bostonbabies.aug15.to.feb16.

Thanks!
Robbie

p.s My little one, Grant, is turning one this Thursday. Which is amazing.
He is the inspiration behind all of these activities. If you like baby
photos... www.pinterest.com/RobbieSamuels.